Sunday, May 23, 2010

Le Confessions

I'm currently working on a more ... serious and "scientific" blog, but due to my dear untamed scientist, I shall do a mini blog to keep him and everyone else entertained !


Sometimes I wear my contacts for three days, without ever taking them out - they are dailies

I enjoy highlighting and using different coloured pens while studying.

I secretly like house and vocal trance !

I like the smell of acetone / panthenol /benzophenone.

My "dream job" - be a professional make up artist (ok fine... Id like to be a hair stylist as well).

I have an on-off relationship with peanut butter.

I LOVE fat squirrels.

I like singing in my car... by myself... and if you've ever been in my car while MY SONG COMES ON.... plug your ears... Im terrible.

I frequently talk to myself... outloud lol.

I say I dont...but I do want to fall in love again.

I like staying up all night, because I feel all alone ... in peace... at ease...

I like soda (pop wtv) but it makes me BURPY ... so I try to stay away.haha after a conversation with my little button... she made me realize that gassy and burpy are two different things... haha so correction: it makes me burpy !

I like to make boys feel awkward ! tee hee

I dont like halls ( referring to the cough tablets/candy).

I sometimes pee while taking a shower ! lol

I say I dont like the colour red... but secretly I do... I just hate the way it looks on me.

I dont believe in luck.

Sometimes I purposely ignore phone calls.

I crush on men who smell good.

I actually would love to have like 30 cats ! lol ... so yes...perhaps I WILL become the cat lady.

I'm not a big dreamer... I don't often reminisce... I get nostalgic alot... but I barely wonder, "what if..." but when it comes to him... I still wonder, "What if..."

I have more shoes than I actually claim... I hide them from my dad !

While driving, if I give way to someone, and they dont show appreciation... I hate on them ! lol.

Oh yes... I have road rage !

I LOVE grocery shopping ... and i LOVE costco (because of the free sample food lol).

I now believe, that I have to learn to be happy alone... and then find happiness with someone else.. I think having my happiness depend on someone else ... is destructive !.. even more importantly, I think I have to be content myself...to be able to make someone else content =)

I have a very addictive personality. I get hooked... SOOO quick !! It can be anything from a game (lol dont judge) to an edible items, particular pen, certain clothing, yes... cigarettes, you name it...

I'm very sensitive to smell SOOO
  • I don't eat chicken...unless its SUPER seasoned .. and so yes...im not a big fan of bbq chicken... because to me... it smells
  • I don't eat fish.... EVER...it smells and i dont like the taste
  • I rarely eat eggs... unless it has NO smell whatsoever... or unless i put alot of ketchup on it, and plug my nose.
  • I prefer not to use plastic cups... (specially at "restaurants" ..ie. st.louis) because they smell ! lol
I don't like to be barefoot. I also don't really like wearing flat shoes. So, if I'm at home, im usually wear sandals that are a bit high ( sometimes flipflops too) BUT, if im barefoot... I walk on my tippy toes, because I dont like the way the floor feels against my feet !

My favorite colour... used to be blue.

and there you have it...you all know my odd characteristics ! lol


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you had a brave moment posting up some of those confessions ... I know I wouldn't !