Monday, June 21, 2010

Old School

I find myself listening to alot of old school music... and by old school ...i mean what I used to listen to in highschool ! I'd love to have music on my blog but due to a certain someone's request... I took it off... (dude...do you even read my blog anymore? if you dont.. I'm gonna put up some music !!!). Therefore, I shall list a number of GOOODDDDD tracks that you could youtube (lol) or if you're cool enough ...you have it in your itunes (or whatever you use).

ps. The ones with * are my all time favorites (be aware...many will have an asteriks)
pss. Yes I did this on excel... so that it could alphabetically order it for me
psss. I could have reached atleast 150... but I forced myself to stop lol


112- Your letter
112-Only you
Adele- Chasing Pavements
Aerosmith- Jaded
Alicia Keys-Fallin'
Allure & 112- All cried out
Angie Martinez- If I could go
Annie Lennox- Whiter shade of pale
Avant- Separated
Babyface- Nobody knows it but me ***
Blero ft. Memli- Cant you see
Blue- Best in me*
Bobby Tinsley- I'm missing you
Boyz II Men- Dreams
Boyz II Men- End of the road
Brandy & Mase- Sitting on top of the world
Brandy- Have you ever ***
Brian McKnight- One last cry ***
Bryan Adams- Everything I do
Case- I'm missing you
Christina Aguilera- The voice within
Christina Aguilera- Walk away***
Ciara ft. R Kelly- Next to you
Cold Play-The Scientist (Natasha Bedingfield does this well also)
Damien Rice- The Blower's daughter
Darren Hayes- Insatiable
Dido- Thank you
Eric Benet ft. Tamia - Spend my life with you***
Eric Benet- Still with you
Eric Benet- You're the only one
Evanescence- My immortal
Fabolous ft. P.Diddy- Trade it all Part II
Fat Joe- All I need
Frankie J- Don’t wanna try
George Michael- Careless whisper *
Ginuwin- my whole life/differences ***
Heather Headley- I wish I wasn't
India Arie- Brown skin
India Arie- Ready for love ***
Jagged Edge- All out of love
Jason Mraz- Lucky (i know its not OLD SCHOOL but ya)***
Jay Z- Dear summer ( lil wayne does it well also)
Jay Z- I just died in your arms
Jennifer Lopez- Dear Ben
Jim Brickman & Jordan hill- Destiny ***
Joe Crocker- You are so beautiful ***
Joe- I wanna know
Jordan Knight- Broken by you
KC & JoJo- All my life
Keyshia Cole- Love
Lenny Kravitz- Again
Letoya Luckett-torn
Lionel Richie- Hello***
Llyod ft. Ashanti- Southside
Lonestar- Amazed ***
Luther Vandross- If I didn't know better*
Marc Anthony- I need you
Marc Anthony- My baby you
Marcos Hernandez- If you were mine
Maria Mena- I miss you love ***
Mariah Carey- My all***
Mariah Carey-Through the rain
Marques Houston- Smile
Massari- Gone away ***
Massari- Real love
Michael Buble-Lost ***
Michael Buble-You and I
Monica- What hurts the most***
Musiq Soulchild- Dont Change
Musiq Soulchild- Love ***
Natasha Bedingfield- I bruise easily ***
Nelly ft. Jaheim- My place
No Doubt- Don't speak
Outlandish- Callin' U *** (if you've never heard this song....LISTEN TO IT)
Phil Collins-cant stop loving you
R Kelly- I believe I can fly *
R Kelly- Turn back the hands of time
Ray J- One wish
Sade- By your side***
Seal- Kiss by a rose***
Seal- Love's divine
Smilez and Southstar- Tell me
Tamia- Officially missing you***
the Fugees- Killing me softly ***
Toni Braxton and Babyface- There's no me without you***
Toni Braxton ft. Babyface- How could an angel break my heart***
Toni Braxton- Unbreak my heart
Twista ft. Faith Evans- Hope
Usher- Separated
Westlife- My love


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to steal 95% of my playlist.

In Search of Tranquility said...

Dear anonymous ..... I love you ! Lol regardless of your gender Lol... There aren't that many people that appreciate my taste . Most just find it depressing !!

In Search of Tranquility said...

Um....also....please reveal yourself to me ;)