Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The text message I recieved

I've been disoriented for a while now ... And after a conversation I had last night with someone - I felt more at ease.
A few moments ago, I received the following in a text message:

" When you are down to nothing, God is up to something! So, things are changing in your life, maybe it's time to dream again and start something NEW. You have to have a dream if you are going to make a dream come true. Maybe this is the beginning of a new season in your life? Be strong, courageous and determined, for your dreams are given by God. Something Good Is Going To Happen To You!!!"


Thank you for sending me this text message. It gave me hope ... It made me smile ... It brightened my day. I truly needed it.

I hope someone else can read this and get the same feeling of hope !
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 comments: