Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I feel disoriented

I usually receive random chain messages on BBM, which I usually ignore. I received one today, that made me think!


"Prayer is not a 'spare wheel' that you pull out when in trouble, but is a 'steering wheel' that directs the right path throughout."

"Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, LIFE smiles from above and says, 'relax sweetheart, its just a bend, not the end!"

"when God solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when God doesn't solve your problems HE has faith in your abilities."

"Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace."

Sigh... I'm not sure where I'm going with this blog. I guess I feel somewhat ... disoriented !
I really hope that this really IS just a bend, and not the end....

Blah, my life is so unstable right now. I hate instability, and enjoy security, routine, safety. Blahh

After all my effort and search... Will I ever find Tranquility? 


I hope so... 

4 comments:

Coconame said...

"Periods of tranquility are seldom prolific of creative achievement. Mankind has to be stirred up." ~Alfred North Whitehead
I am certain that this is just the period before the beginning of something great in your life. Hang in there.

Coconame

maia the bee said...

You are right my dear, this is just a bend. If there were no bends, life would be extremely boring ... and sometimes bends lead a person to far greater things than what that person originally imagined or desired
:)

In Search of Tranquility said...

I love you Maia the bee ... and you are right... life without bends would be a straight road leading to God knows where...

7svet said...

I adore you dear